This is searchable archive of our old support forums, which operated from 2012 - 2016. To find out how to get support for your current theme, please visit our support page.

Change the color of page title and post title

• Creator
    Topic
    Tim
    Participant

Jason,

Thanks for all your help. Not only do you offer a great product, but your service is top shelf!

Is there a line of custom CSS that I can add (Theme options – Custom Field) so I can change the color of the post titles and the page title?

Thank you.
    Tim

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    Jason Bobich
    Keymaster

Hi Tim,

Thank you for the kind words, but please remember that support doesn’t include providing code customizations, and so I do my best to point you in the right direction.

So, when you inspect the post tiles on your site with your browser’s inspector, what do you see it being styled with that you could possibly override from your theme options custom CSS option? Right-click > Inspect Element on a post title, and now with a post title selected in the left side of the inspector, what do you see in the right column of your inspector styling it, that you could possibly use for a CSS selector?

http://www.w3schools.com/css/css_syntax.asp

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)

The forum ‘Commodore WordPress Theme (formerly Complexity)’ is closed to new topics and replies.