This is searchable archive of our old support forums, which operated from 2012 - 2016. To find out how to get support for your current theme, please visit our support page.

change name "navigation" on mobile device

• Creator
    Topic
    piekie1986
    Participant

Hi there,

Alyeska is a awsome theme!

But is it possible to change the mobile device name “navigation in to menu”?

I want to change the name on moibile device “navigation” in “menu”. But if i change this in “menu”, then i see only i white border en not with “menu”? how is that possible? If i turn it back to “navigation” then “navigation” is back. Can you help me?

■Responsive wp nav menu * * @since 2.0.0 * * @param string $location Location of wp nav menu to grab * @return string $select_menu Select menu version of wp nav menu */

if( ! function_exists( ‘themeblvd_nav_menu_select’ ) ) { function themeblvd_nav_menu_select( $location ) { $select_menu = ’’; $locations = get_nav_menu_locations(); if( isset( $locations[$location] ) ) { $menu = wp_get_nav_menu_object( $locations[$location] ); if( is_object( $menu ) ) { $menu_items = wp_get_nav_menu_items( $menu->term_id ); if( ! empty( $menu_items ) ) { $select_menu .= ’’; $select_menu .= ’’; $select_menu .= ’’.themeblvd_get_local(‘navigation’).’’; foreach( $menu_items as $key => $item ) $select_menu .= ’url.’”>’.$item->title.’’; $select_menu .= ’’; $select_menu .= ’’;

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
  • The forum ‘Alyeska Responsive WordPress Theme’ is closed to new topics and replies.