This is searchable archive of our old support forums, which operated from 2012 - 2016. To find out how to get support for your current theme, please visit our support page.

Carousel slider moves too fast

• Creator
    Topic
    drake7
    Participant

When I first installed Akita, the carousel slider worked perfectly, but now it just moves SO FAST when I hit the arrow to scroll through the pics. Do you know how to fix this?

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    Jason Bobich
    Keymaster

Hello,

I have heard of this before, but I can’t remember what it ended up being exactly; it’s something simple though. What version of the theme are you using? What version of WordPress? It’s possible you updated WordPress, which uses a newer version of jQuery and you’re using an older version of the theme, which uses an older version of the carousel plugin not compatible with that updated jQuery. And if not that, have you tried de-activating all plugins?

drake7
    Participant

I’m using version 3.5.1 of WordPress and I’m using the most recent version of Akita. One day the slider worked fine and the next it moved at the speed of light when the arrows were clicked. And I can’t seem to go back to the slower movement.

I will try deactivating the plugins and let you know what happens. Thanks!

drake7
    Participant

It worked! I deactivated each plugin individually, and tried out the roundabout. It wasn’t until I deactivated “WP UI – Tabs, accordions and more” that it slowed down to normal speed.

I can’t even remember why I once downloaded that plugin. But the problem is solved! Thank you.

Jason Bobich
    Keymaster

Awesome, glad you figured it out!

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The forum ‘Akita Responsive WordPress Theme’ is closed to new topics and replies.