This is searchable archive of our old support forums, which operated from 2012 - 2016. To find out how to get support for your current theme, please visit our support page.

Can't insert images into slider

• Creator
    Topic
    streamcaster
    Participant

Hi,
    Since updating to Swagger 1.1.5 I am unable to insert images into a slider.

I have tried editing existing sliders and creating new ones. I have tried adding new images from my computer, url, gallery and media. Under all scenarios I click on the “insert into slider” button, the request appears to process and the popup disappears but the image is not added to the slide.

Can you please assist?

Regards
    Marcus

Viewing 7 replies - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    Jason Bobich
    Keymaster

Hello Marcus,

Is it possible it’s some kind of browser issue? What web browser are you using? What happens if you switch web browsers or computers?

streamcaster
    Participant

Hi Jason,
    I’ve now tried on my iMac (lion) at work and MacBookPro (mountain lion) and see the same behaviour on both machines in Safari, Chrome and firefox

Jason Bobich
    Keymaster

All right, shoot me a login to your site, and I’ll check it out. You can send the info by going to My Account > Submit private info here in the support website.

If you do this, please post back here to let me know you’ve send the info and make sure to reference this support topic URL when you send your info:

http://support.themeblvd.com/forums/topic/cant-insert-images-into-slider/

streamcaster
    Participant

Hi Jason, Details have been sent.

Jason Bobich
    Keymaster

All right, so the issue is another plugin you have installed called vSlider. It includes javascript that breaks the javascript used in the theme. Realistically, it’s bad practice for any plugin to be including javascript files for itself that get inserted across all pages of the WP admin (opposed to just pages created by the plugin where it is using its javascript files). So just be weary of using this plugin.

streamcaster
    Participant

Thanks Jason, I will uninstall.
    The reason I installed it in the first place was because I couldn’t get your slider to work in the side bar. You can see the sponsor slider at top left. Any tips on how to get that functioning?

Jason Bobich
    Keymaster

The theme’s slider isn’t really made to go in a tiny area like a widget or your sidebar, but that easy rotator plugin you’re using seems to do the trick.

Viewing 7 replies - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The forum ‘Swagger Responsive WordPress Theme’ is closed to new topics and replies.