This is searchable archive of our old support forums, which operated from 2012 - 2016. To find out how to get support for your current theme, please visit our support page.

Tagged: 

Cant click on mobile device

Viewing 7 replies - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    sandragaff
    Participant

What is causing the issue is the revolution slider, I just deactivated it and the menu now works

IS THERE A FIX FOR THIS?

Jason Bobich
    Keymaster

Hello Sandra,

I apologize, but I do not know how to troubleshoot the revolution slider. I just don’t know anything about how it works or how its coded. I would suggest contacting support for the plugin.

sandragaff
    Participant

Thank you very much, I just found that if I set Mobile Navigation to Full graphic Menu with toggle which is style 1 in the theme Options it works.

it works!!!!

Thanks
    Sandra

Jason Bobich
    Keymaster

Awesome, glad you got it figured out!

sandragaff
    Participant

Is there a way to add the word Navigation or Menu next or above the Mobile Navigation to Full graphic Menu with toggle style 1?

Thannks,
    Sandra

Jason Bobich
    Keymaster

You’d just filter themeblvd_btn_navbar_text with whatever text you want from your Child theme’s functions.php

function my_btn_navbar_text ( $text ) {
    	return 'Menu';
    }
    add_filter ( 'themeblvd_btn_navbar_text', 'my_btn_navbar_text' );
    sandragaff
    Participant

Thank you very much for your great help, I have added that code to functions and it works!!!

Sandra

Viewing 7 replies - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The forum ‘Alyeska Responsive WordPress Theme’ is closed to new topics and replies.