This is searchable archive of our old support forums, which operated from 2012 - 2016. To find out how to get support for your current theme, please visit our support page.

Cache Plugin Recommendation

• Creator
    Topic
    ben4short
    Participant

What cacheing plugin would you recommend to work with your themes? I have been using W3 Total Cache (W3 Total Cache) however, it doesn’t seem to flow well with the Alyeska theme. I do have it working on one site but when I go to deactivate the plugin it crashes the whole site. I don’t think it is a theme problem or plugin problem, I just don’t think they work well together. What have you used or are using. Thanks for your time.

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    Jason Bobich
    Keymaster

I honestly am not the person to ask on this. I don’t have enough “real-world” websites to really give an valid opinion. I personally use W3 Total cache and have never had any problems. It is a very complicated plugin with many settings, so I’m not sure that you could very easily rule that it simply would not mesh with Alyeska, you know? But honestly I’m not really sure on the whole subject.

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
  • The forum ‘Alyeska Responsive WordPress Theme’ is closed to new topics and replies.