This is searchable archive of our old support forums, which operated from 2012 - 2016. To find out how to get support for your current theme, please visit our support page.

Bummed About Slider Interface

• Creator
    Topic
    jeanne
    Participant

Hi Jason – I love your themes and how easy you make things in the backend, for my clients’ sake. And, how clean and easy to customize your code is. Complexity is the third theme of yours that I’ve purchased.

Not sure if this is something you can help with, or if you just want to take this as a general complaint, but …

I’m bummed that the interface for the slider requires manual coding for the “Right Content” / “Left Content” styles as opposed to your other themes I’ve used (barely corporate and alyeska). Not that I can’t code, but that my clients can’t. I want this client to be able to update her own slider, and learning HTML isn’t an option.

Is there a plugin or update or something that will give me the improved slider interface? Thanks.

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    Jason Bobich
    Keymaster

Hello Jeane,

I’m sorry to hear that. Unfortunately, this theme hasn’t gotten its upgrade to version 2 of the Theme Blvd Framework. This is why we classify it here as a “v1 theme.” This is something that will happen a ways down the road, as it’s a big process that involves essentially re-doing the entire theme.

The content slides in this theme are essentially just a blank content area. You should be able to use the Visual editor, as well to align images within. I’m not quite sure if you can get an identical effect though.

I truly do my best to make sure how the theme works is as transparent as possible by providing videos showing how everything works and linking to all of them on the ThemeForest Item Details page.

Here’s a complete list of all of the framework v2 themes, which have a slider interface like you see in the other themes you used:

http://dev.themeblvd.com/tutorial/compatible-themes/

jeanne
    Participant

Thanks, Jason. I guess where I am disappointed is, there is no indication on Theme Forest that this is a v1 theme (or maybe I missed it). I expected it to be as awesome as the rest of yours! If I had known, I might have chosen another option.

I do appreciate your documentation and did find the copy/paste code to make the sliders appear as shown in the live demo … I just expected something different.

Thanks for the reply – keep up the good work …

Jeanne

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The forum ‘Commodore WordPress Theme (formerly Complexity)’ is closed to new topics and replies.