This is searchable archive of our old support forums, which operated from 2012 - 2016. To find out how to get support for your current theme, please visit our support page.

Blog Thumbnails Have Horizontal Stripe After Upgrade

• Creator
    Topic

I just updated from Alyeska 2.1.1 to 2.5.1 (the latest version on themeforest). I am using a child theme, so I used your “method 2” of uploading the new parent theme to replace the existing one… like I’ve done to upgrade versions in the past.

The only issue I have after this upgrade is the thumbnails present when viewing the “blog” link on my site (www.professionalhiatus.com/blog) all contain a horizontal, white (but transparent) stripe across each thumbnail.

Thumbnails on the home page and thumbnails in the posts all look fine, so this seems isolated to the thumbnails used by the “blog” link. I thought about using the regenerate thumbnails plugin, but not sure if it even makes sense to do so given the symptoms I describe.

Any guidance on this is much appreciated. Thanks.

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Replies

Oops… correction: updated from 2.1.1 to 2.1.5.

Jason Bobich
    Keymaster

It’s from that share plugin you’re using. It has

tags for the title of it, and so the theme is trying to put its little header shading on the text, except it doesn’t work right because this is a floated element.

Anyway, put this in your Custom CSS:

h3 .header-shade { display: none; }

Awesome support. That did the trick.

Thanks!!

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The forum ‘Alyeska Responsive WordPress Theme’ is closed to new topics and replies.