This is searchable archive of our old support forums, which operated from 2012 - 2016. To find out how to get support for your current theme, please visit our support page.

Background color of footer area

• Creator
    Topic
    jesse-gigandet
    Participant

Hi, LOVE your themes, by the way.

I’ve purchased two copies each of the Arcadian and Akita themes to date – but I’ve only registered the Arcadian as I didn’t realize the importance of registereing both. I’d like to register my Akita theme as well, but I can’t find the authorization code – all I could find was my receipt number from Envato. Can you tell me where to find the authorization code so I can register the Akita theme?

My actual question is for the Akita theme – I’m trying to change just the background color of the footer area (would like to have the main part of the theme light, and just the footer area a darker color with white text. Is this easily accomplished?

Thanks in advance for any assistance on either point (I understand if I need to ask this in the Akita theme, just can’t seem to find the code to register in my documentation…

Jesse

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    Jason Bobich
    Keymaster

Hello Jesse,

You’ll need to get a hold of that purchase code from ThemeForest for your Akita purchase so you can register it here on the support website. Under your account, you can register as many purchases as you want.

You can find this purchase code by going to ThemeForest.net > My Account > Downloads and downloading your License Certificate. See screenshot:

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
  • The forum ‘The Arcadian Responsive WordPress Theme’ is closed to new topics and replies.