This is searchable archive of our old support forums, which operated from 2012 - 2016. To find out how to get support for your current theme, please visit our support page.

Tagged: 

Background and Color

• Creator
    Topic
    houstonpatios
    Participant

Hi,

I recently purchased the Alyeska theme and I am not sure how to get some of the things that sold me on this theme. I haven’t been able to find how to get to the light blue background color (I guessed at the color that I have) and the wood texture that you have in the demo. It did not have these options in the customization area of the template.

Thanks,
    Scott Ward

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    Jason Bobich
    Keymaster

Hi Scott,

In your “All Files and Documentation” ZIP package from ThemeForest there is a text file there that has all the colors listed. Also, in the ZIP package is a folder of all 225 images showcased on the live demo. Checkout this video: https://vimeo.com/70263392 — Video is a little dated, but you’ll get the gist. If not, let me know.

Anything else you can’t find? If you haven’t opened up your documentation that also comes in your “All Files and Documentation” ZIP, make sure to check that out. There’s a lot of helpful info and videos there on both getting started and digging deeper into the theme.

houstonpatios
    Participant

Got it fixed Thank you.

Is it OK to use the Light Blue Wood Texture on my social media?

Thanks,
    Scott Ward

Jason Bobich
    Keymaster

Sure, no problem.

houstonpatios
    Participant

Thank You!

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The forum ‘Alyeska Responsive WordPress Theme’ is closed to new topics and replies.