This is searchable archive of our old support forums, which operated from 2012 - 2016. To find out how to get support for your current theme, please visit our support page.

Tagged: ,

How to setup SEO meta data

• Creator
    Topic
    finagle

Hi!!

How I can manually change the content ?

In the Header file tag is a PHP instruction.

Thank you!

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    Jason Bobich
    Keymaster

Hello,

I apologize, but I do not understand what you’re asking. Please try to be more descriptive with your question, and I’d be glad to point you in the right direction.

finagle

Sorry for my English.

I want to change the Index META content to optimize SEO. I would like to do it manually.

Is it possible?

Thank you again!

Jason Bobich
    Keymaster

This is a great plugin that will allow you to set all of this up from your WordPress admin panel:

http://wordpress.org/plugins/wordpress-seo/

lprcompany
    Participant

Must you have a child theme to accomplish this?

And will any of the other plugins from Alyeska interfere with this plugin’s functionality?

Is there no meta data that comes with Alyeska unless we get this plugin?

EL

Jason Bobich
    Keymaster

Must you have a child theme to accomplish this?

If you’re just using the plugin, then no this does require a child theme. A child theme is for making code customizations.

And will any of the other plugins from Alyeska interfere with this plugin’s functionality?

Nope. Just dive in and give the plugin a try. You should be fine.

Is there no meta data that comes with Alyeska unless we get this plugin?

We purposely do not include things like this in the theme, as it is not something stylistically related to your website. People refer to this as “plugin territory.”

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The forum ‘Alyeska Responsive WordPress Theme’ is closed to new topics and replies.