This is searchable archive of our old support forums, which operated from 2012 - 2016. To find out how to get support for your current theme, please visit our support page.

LayerSlider 3 plugin compatibility with Alyeska

• Creator
    Topic
    Manish

Jason

I would appreciate if you could share how we can integrate the LayerSlider 3 with Alyeska v2. I already purchased the plug-in but am having a tough time integrating it. In case anyone else has done it – would appreciate any code mods etc.

Thanks
    MoMo

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    Manish

Thx

Jason Bobich
    Keymaster

Hello,

I apologize, but I’ve honestly never used this plugin. I’d just have no idea how it integrates. Do you have a live link where you have it running with the theme?

Manish

Jason

This is the home page of the slider. It is like a third party slider with SubLayering capability.

http://codecanyon.net/item/layerslider-wp-the-wordpress-parallax-slider/1362246

Regards
    MoMo

Jason Bobich
    Keymaster

I mean can you provide a link to your website where you’re running the slider in Alyeska so I can how it doesn’t work. Or do you mean you have no idea how to get it to display on your website at all?

Manish

Actually I simply installed the Plug-In – but it shows no options etc. So I dont know how to make it work with Alyeska theme.

– MM

Jason Bobich
    Keymaster

I’d start with checking out the documentation for the plugin and how it instructs you to implement it into your WordPress site. For example, if it gives you some kind of shortcode, you coud then use that in a page or post, or possibly in a “Content” element of the Layout Builder.

[edit]
    Yeah, it’s got a shortcode:

[layerslider id="1"]
Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The forum ‘Alyeska Responsive WordPress Theme’ is closed to new topics and replies.