I built a site more than a year ago with the first version of Alyeska – http://toptoursireland.com/
– now I wanted to add a slider to the Coach Tours page with the shortcode for the slider – have it all set up (tried nivo slider and anything slider plus tried just slides and then a slideshow) but when I log back out from the admin back end it disappears and nothing is showing. I am using several other plugins and a popover.
Several questions –
– Is the older version of Alyeska obsolete?
– If I install the new responsive version will I loose all my settings? (whats the best way to go about it?)
– Is it possible one of the plugins is effecting the site?
It all looks well when I am logged in to the admin and view the site on another tab, but as I say all disappears when I log back out.
Hope you can help!
- The forum ‘Alyeska Responsive WordPress Theme’ is closed to new topics and replies.