This is searchable archive of our old support forums, which operated from 2012 - 2016. To find out how to get support for your current theme, please visit our support page.

Alyeska Sample Content

• Creator
    Topic
    Russel

Issues relating to installing the sample data content for the Alyeska Theme

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    Russel

I am using WordPress 3.5 and I followed the sample content video and installed the plugins including the Widget plugin. When I try to show the widget settings from the “alyeska_widgets.json” file I get the following message after the second click. The first click I get no Widget settings at all…

Warning: file_get_contents() [function.file-get-contents]: Filename cannot be empty in /home/rbrown/public_html/wp-content/plugins/widget-settings-importexport/widget-data.php on line 403

Jason Bobich
    Keymaster

Hello,

Apologies, but I’m not quite sure how to troubleshoot there. This is just a third-party plugin. I’m not totally versed with the ins and outs of how it works under the hood. It’s always worked for me the way I show in the video and haven’t every personally experienced the issue you’re facing.

From looking at the demo, is there a widget somewhere you can’t figure out how to duplicate? Let me know, and I’d be glad to just tell you what widget I used in the demo on whatever page or section.

Russel

I tested other imports and they went fine. I just thought there might be an issue with the “alyeska_widgets.json” file that was with the Alyeska them package that I downloaded.

Jason Bobich
    Keymaster

I’m honestly not sure. It’s working on my end. I have had a couple of people in the past tell me they get the same error you’re getting, but I don’t know what causes it or what is unique to getting it because I’ve never been able to reproduce the issue.

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The forum ‘Alyeska Responsive WordPress Theme’ is closed to new topics and replies.