This is searchable archive of our old support forums, which operated from 2012 - 2016. To find out how to get support for your current theme, please visit our support page.

Akita Slider – stripe on Right Side, possibly Slider is mis-aligned

• Creator
    Topic
    magicss
    Participant

I am wondering how to fix the right side stripe on the slider here:
    http://seattlegirlschoir.org/wp/

On the right side there is a thin stripe and on the left, it appears that the slider is off. I tried it with other sliders.
    All have the stripe.

[I have the default child theme and have not done anything yet with the CSS.
    My customizations and the layout and the import were started in another theme, but I assume that could not cause this effect as Akita appears to be running properly in every other way. I deactivated all the plugins like the all in one calendar and the stop recommendations on youtube plugin.]
    Thanks for your help,
    -SS

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    magicss
    Participant

I thought they were all compatible, but checking at the themeforest specs page, I see Akita is 960×350 and I had made 940×350 so I will re-build these 6 slides and investigate….
    -ss

magicss
    Participant

Success. The photos loaded into the slider should be 960×350, and it fixed the “problem.”
    -ss

Jason Bobich
    Keymaster

So it looks like you figured this out already, but essentially the deal is that if your image is not at least both as tall and as wide as the crop size, WordPress cannot make it all. Also, for each theme I list the crop sizes for that theme on the Item Details page over on ThemeForest under the title “Image Sizes” in case you’re ever trying to find those.

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The forum ‘Akita Responsive WordPress Theme’ is closed to new topics and replies.