This is searchable archive of our old support forums, which operated from 2012 - 2016. To find out how to get support for your current theme, please visit our support page.

Akita 3D Carrousel Stopped Rotating

• Creator
    Topic
    jvopdyke

Hi Jason,
    I set up Akita for my website I think about a year ago. The 3D Carrousel worked fine then but somewhere along the line it stopped rotating. If I switch to standard it does work but I like the carrousel. Not having access to the other forums limits my ability to find this answer that may have been posted. Thanks!

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    Jason Bobich
    Keymaster

Hello,

Have you tried going through and disabling plugins? That’s always a good way to troubleshoot these types of issues. Most likely there is some plugin incorporating javascript on the frontend of your site that now doesn’t jive with the carousel for whatever reason, or whatever WordPress update.

jvopdyke

No luck with that solution. Disabled all one by one let me know if you have another idea in mind.

Jason Bobich
    Keymaster

Please provide a link to the issue.

jvopdyke

Here is the link; http://www.customgarages.com/

Jason Bobich
    Keymaster

Aw, ok so the reason is that you’re using a super old version of Akita and you’re not keeping it up-to-date. It looks like you’re using the original 1.0. The version of jQuery shipped with the most current WordPress will not work with the old version of Roundabout (the jQuery plugin that sets up the Carousel slider).

You should get yourself up on the latest version of Akita. You can download this latest version of Akita for free from ThemeForest.net > My Account > Downloads.

Note: Your version of Akita uses Roundabout v1.1, while the latest Akita uses Roundabout v2.4.

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The forum ‘Akita Responsive WordPress Theme’ is closed to new topics and replies.