This is searchable archive of our old support forums, which operated from 2012 - 2016. To find out how to get support for your current theme, please visit our support page.

Adding different Footer to Default Layout

• Creator
    Topic
    atlantisrailjohn
    Participant

Is there a way to add a custom Footer section to the “Default Layout”?

I added one the the Custom Layout but then my Html tables in the page loose their formatting. So, basically I just want to add a nice Footer section to the Default layout.

Here is the website: http://96.127.180.186/~unicorn1/

Thanks,

John

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    Jason Bobich
    Keymaster

Hello John,

I don’t think I quite understand what you mean by the “Default Layout” — When using the layout builder this only applies to the content areas of the page, and not the header, footer, and surrounding theme.

Or do you mean you’re just not finding where to setup your footer columns for the theme? This is under Appearance > Theme Options > Layout > Footer. You can setup a certain number of columns, how wide they are, and then what is in them.

atlantisrailjohn
    Participant

To clarify, basically, when I select “Default Template” under the Template section in Page Attributes I want a custom footer to be displayed on the page.

Is this possible? And if so, how would I do it?

Love this theme!

Thanks,

John

atlantisrailjohn
    Participant

Fixed it!

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The forum ‘Alyeska Responsive WordPress Theme’ is closed to new topics and replies.