This is searchable archive of our old support forums, which operated from 2012 - 2016. To find out how to get support for your current theme, please visit our support page.

Adding class="boxed-layout" to columns

• Creator
    Topic
    rapidasia

I’m using columns in the Featured Area of the Layout Builder. I would like to use External Page instead of Raw content. But I need the column to be formatted like other typical content boxes that use .boxed-layout .boxed-inner (ie white background, rounded corners etc)

If I use Raw Content of course I can add the div tags but I want to use external pages.

Not sure if there is a template to edit, but I am cautious because some columns contain elements such as post grids or sliders. These elements do automatically get the background formatting.

Is there a shortcode or other method to call the external page in Raw Content? then can add divs and call the page or post? I want.

any suggestions? Thanks

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    Jason Bobich
    Keymaster

Hello,

I’m not sure I totally follow the dilemma, so forgive me if I’m not understanding. If you’re feeding content from an external page, why not just put the

tags in yourself in the external page’s content the same as you would have done in a Raw content textarea?
Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
  • The forum ‘Alyeska Responsive WordPress Theme’ is closed to new topics and replies.