This is searchable archive of our old support forums, which operated from 2012 - 2016. To find out how to get support for your current theme, please visit our support page.

add Pinterest social media icon

• Creator
    Topic
    jasonpavlos

How can I add a pinterest social media icon to the swagger theme? I’m in WP in Dashboard — Appearance — Theme Options — Layout. I was thinking to maybe replace one of them (say Xbox) but I’m not sure how to do that.

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    Jason Bobich
    Keymaster

Hello,

Apologies, but there is no feature for adding custom icons in general. This would be a customization you’d need to make from your Child theme.

However, a pinterest icon was already added quite a while ago back with v1.1, if you want to just update. That was back in May 2012.

How to update: https://vimeo.com/41533135

jasonpavlos

Thanks for your response. I uploaded the new version so now my theme is using 1.1. However, when I select the pinterest social media button, it appears as the amazon icon. Where are these icons stored exactly? Maybe I can just go and change this manually?

Jason Bobich
    Keymaster

Clear your browser cache 😉

jasonpavlos

Oh man 😛

hehe thanks

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The forum ‘Swagger Responsive WordPress Theme’ is closed to new topics and replies.