This is searchable archive of our old support forums, which operated from 2012 - 2016. To find out how to get support for your current theme, please visit our support page.

404 Page Adding Content

• Creator
    Topic
    woodcutter
    Participant

Hi,
    I did a search for this and found,
    http://support.themeblvd.com/forums/topic/content-404-template-suggestions/
    however it says Forum: Akita – You do not have access to post or view staff replies in this forum.
    So I cannot access it, for some reason… Seems you have a bug?

So my question is. How do I format the Alyeska?: content-404.php to show my own content instead of the call to the local WP 404 not found page?
    <?php echo themeblvd_get_local( ‘404’ ); ?>

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    woodcutter
    Participant

No worries sorted it…

Jason Bobich
    Keymaster

Nope, no bug. You just only have access to the forums that correspond to your purchased products. That topic is from the Akita theme.

To edit the content of the 404 page you simply copy content-404.php to your Child theme and you can put whatever you want in there. The use of:

<?php echo themeblvd_get_local( '404' ); ?>

… simply allows for the default text in there to be accessible from the framework’s filter across all frontend text strings for use in plugins like this. — but you can remove it if you want after you’ve copied the file to your Child theme’s directory.

woodcutter
    Participant

Yes, I figured it out five minuets after posting.
    However, I have found a bug in the slider… Only happens in explorer, I use 9.
    You cannot put a link in the box to link the image. You cannot past, type or even click inside the link box.
    It works okay in firefox and chrome perfectly.

Jason Bobich
    Keymaster

Can you please be more specific? I’m honestly not sure what you’re referring to.

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The forum ‘Alyeska Responsive WordPress Theme’ is closed to new topics and replies.