I’ll do my best to address all of your questions.
1. How to exclude Categories from the Blog Template “Post List” I found in the theme Options/Content Section. I excluded two Categories. I want these include on 2 different Pages “Bus” and “Homebase”. That works too. But I set a password for that 2 pages, ’cause I want these only for friends and family. But the Password don’t work.
If I’m understanding you correctly, you’re saying you want the page with a Post List page template to be set to private. Unfortunately, the theme will not allow you to do this.
2. I use the nextgallery Plugin. I want to use the lightbox2 function. How I can realize this? I need a step by step for dummies.
I’d suggest contacting the people that make this plugin. I don’t have the knowledge to guide you through how to work with their plugin.
2a. I use a standard template for the galleries. Is it possible to activate the comment function on this page?
Apologies, but this theme does not support comments for pages, only posts.
3. How I can change the redirect URL from http:/// to another one?
This wouldn’t have anything to do with the theme. You’ll need to do a little bit of research on how to setup WordPress and your website to work with your SSL certificate and
https. Contacting your webhost may be helpful, as well.
4. Is it possible to use a themed login page? When yes, how can I realize that?
There is nothing in the theme for this. If you search over on wordpress.org, there are some plugins out there that can help you with theming your login page and admin panel.
5. I need to edit the showing content before the “read more” button ’cause I need more words to show. What must I change?
In WordPress, this is called the “Excerpt”. WordPress will automatically take the first 55 words from your post. You can override this by writing in your own excerpt when editing a post under the box titled “Excerpt” — If you do not see this when editing your post, it means you have it hidden. Go to the “Screen Options” tab at the top right corner of the screen, and select for this to show.